The Battery Controlled – Button battery safety


The Battery Controlled – Button battery safety

via The Battery Controlled – Button battery safety.

“If a child swallows a button battery, the battery can get stuck in the child’s throat and burn through the oesophagus in as little as two hours. Repair can require feeding and breathing tubes and multiple surgeries.”

“In Australia, an estimated four children per week present to an emergency department with an injury related to a button battery.”

%d bloggers like this: